- 2 packages (3 ounces each) raspberry gelatin
- 1 cup boiling water
- 2 cups vanilla ice cream, softened
- 1 cup orange juice
- 2 medium bananas, chopped
- 2 cans (8 ounces each) unsweetened crushed pineapple, drained
- In a small bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Stir in ice cream and orange juice until blended. Fold in bananas and pineapple. Spoon into a 6-cup mold coated with cooking spray. Cover and refrigerate until firm. Unmold gelatin onto a serving platter. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Molded Raspberry Gelatin in Reminisce December/January 2011, p43
Reviews for Molded Raspberry Gelatin
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review