With refreshing lime flavor and a festive look, these cool margaritas are perfect for parties. To make a no-alcohol version, simply replace the tequila with an equal amount of water.—Barbara Gersitz, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
4 ServingsPrep: 15 min. + chilling
- 2 packages (3 ounces each) lime gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1/2 cup thawed non-alcoholic margarita mix or limeade concentrate
- 1/2 cup tequila
- In a small bowl, dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Stir in margarita
- mix and tequila. Pour into four margarita glasses. Refrigerate for 4
- hours or until set. Gently stir with a fork before serving if
- desired. Yield: 4 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 264 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 97 mg sodium, 49 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 4 g protein.