Molded Cranberry Salad Recipe
For 75 years, our parish, Christ Church, has served special luncheons. This fresh and fruity salad is one of my favorite recipes when cooking for a large group.—Shea Szachara, Binghamton, New York
- 10 packages (6 ounces each) strawberry gelatin
- 5 quarts boiling water
- 10 cans (16 ounces each) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 5 cups cold water
- 5 cans (20 ounces each) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 5 cans (15 ounces each) mandarin oranges, drained
- 1. Dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Break up and stir in cranberry sauce until blended. Stir in cold water. Chill until partially set.
- 2. Fold in pineapple with liquid and oranges. Coat five 13-in. x 9-in. pans with cooking spray; pour about 11-1/2 cups gelatin mixture into each. Chill until firm, about 4 hours. Yield: 100 servings.
1 each: 19 calories, 0g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 5mg sodium, 5g carbohydrate (4g sugars, 0g fiber), 0g protein .
Reviews for Molded Cranberry Salad
© 2016 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC