For 75 years, our parish, Christ Church, has served special luncheons. This fresh and fruity salad is one of my favorite recipes when cooking for a large group.—Shea Szachara, Binghamton, New York
Recommended: 41 Ways to Love Jell-O (Because We Know You Do)
- 10 packages (6 ounces each) strawberry gelatin
- 5 quarts boiling water
- 10 cans (16 ounces each) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 5 cups cold water
- 5 cans (20 ounces each) crushed pineapple, undrained
- 5 cans (15 ounces each) mandarin oranges, drained
- Dissolve gelatin in boiling water. Break up and stir in cranberry sauce until blended. Stir in cold water. Chill until partially set.
- Fold in pineapple with liquid and oranges. Coat five 13-in. x 9-in. pans with cooking spray; pour about 11-1/2 cups gelatin mixture into each. Chill until firm, about 4 hours. Yield: 100 servings.
Originally published as Molded Cranberry Salad in Taste of Home October/November 1996, p54
Reviews for Molded Cranberry Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review