Molded Cranberry Fruit Salad Recipe
- 2 packages (.6 ounce each) sugar-free cherry gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 package (12 ounces) fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1 large apple, peeled and chopped
- 1 large orange, peeled, chopped and seeded
- 1 piece of orange peel (1 inch)
- 1 can (20 ounces) crushed unsweetened pineapple, undrained
- 1. In a bowl, dissolve gelatin in water. Stir in all remaining ingredients. Process in small batches in a blender until coarsely chopped. Pour into a 13-in. x 9-in. dish or a 3-qt. serving bowl. Chill until set, about 2-3 hours. Yield: 16 servings.
1/2 cup: 47 calories, 0.550g fat (0g saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 46mg sodium, 11g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 2g protein Diabetic Exchanges:1 fruit
Reviews for Molded Cranberry Fruit Salad
"I've been making this for years. Always a favorite - even people who don't like cranberries, like it. Easy to make."