Instead of putting a bowl of plain cranberry sauce on the holiday table, I like to whip up this festive fruity salad. It adds pretty color to the meal.—Virginia Rexroat, Jenks, Oklahoma
- 2 packages (.6 ounce each) sugar-free cherry gelatin
- 2 cups boiling water
- 1 package (12 ounces) fresh or frozen cranberries
- 1 large apple, peeled and chopped
- 1 large orange, peeled, chopped and seeded
- 1 piece of orange peel (1 inch)
- 1 can (20 ounces) crushed unsweetened pineapple, undrained
- In a bowl, dissolve gelatin in water. Stir in all remaining ingredients. Process in small batches in a blender until coarsely chopped. Pour into a 13-in. x 9-in. dish or a 3-qt. serving bowl. Chill until set, about 2-3 hours. Yield: 16 servings.
Originally published as Molded Cranberry Fruit Salad in Taste of Home December/January 1997, p8
Reviews for Molded Cranberry Fruit Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Dec. 21, 2010
"I've been making this for years. Always a favorite - even people who don't like cranberries, like it. Easy to make."