- holiday cutters dipped in flour. Place on ungreased baking sheets.
- Bake at 350° for 12-15 minutes. Cool on wire racks.
- For icing if desired combine gelatin and water in a small saucepan.
- Let stand for 5 minutes to soften. Add sugar. Heat and stir over
- very low heat until the gelatin and sugar dissolve. Transfer to a
- bowl. Add confectioners' sugar; beat until foamy. Add baking powder
- and vanilla; beat until very thick, about 10 minutes.
- Frost cookies by inverting them and quickly swirling the tops in the
- icing; decorate with colored sugar. For traditional gingerbread men,
- use decorator icing to add features as desired. Yield: about 7-8
- dozen (2-1/2-in cookies).
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 152 calories, 5 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 12 mg cholesterol, 164 mg sodium, 26 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 2 g protein.