- 1/4 cup molasses
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1-1/2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (3/4 inch thick and 5 ounces each)
- In a small bowl, combine molasses, Worcestershire sauce and brown sugar. Reserve 3 tablespoons sauce for serving.
- Grill pork, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from heat 4-5 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 145°, brushing with remaining sauce during the last 3 minutes of cooking. Let stand 5 minutes before serving. Serve with reserved sauce. Yield: 4 servings.
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Molasses-Glazed Pork Chops
Sort By :
Pretty good! My family enjoyed these on the grill. Basic ingredients make it a good stand by for a quick and tasty weekday meal.
This was excellent! My husband and I both loved it. Will probably reserve more sauce (or make extra!) next time to eat with our cooked chops.
Simple and Delicious. We served with my Twice Baked Potatoes and Corn on the Cob.
More Recipe Collections
- BBQ Pork Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Easy Main Dish Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Father's Day Dinners >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Grilled Pork Recipes >
- Grilling Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Sodium Dinner Recipes >
- Low Sodium Recipes >
- Pork Chop Recipes >
- Pork Dinner Recipes >