Molasses-Glazed Pork Chops Recipe
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1-1/2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (3/4 inch thick and 5 ounces each)
- 1. In a small bowl, combine molasses, Worcestershire sauce and brown sugar. Reserve 3 tablespoons sauce for serving.
- 2. Grill pork, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from heat 4-5 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 145°, brushing with remaining sauce during the last 3 minutes of cooking. Let stand 5 minutes before serving. Serve with reserved sauce. Yield: 4 servings.
1 pork chop with about 2 teaspoons sauce equals 256 calories, 8 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 68 mg cholesterol, 89 mg sodium, 17 g carbohydrate, 0 fiber, 27 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 4 lean meat, 1 starch.
Reviews for Molasses-Glazed Pork Chops
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.