Juicy pork chops so flavorful and so easy, you might never guess the dish has just 4 simple ingredients. —Angela Spengler, Clovis, New Mexico
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 1-1/2 teaspoons brown sugar
- 4 boneless pork loin chops (3/4 inch thick and 5 ounces each)
- In a small bowl, combine molasses, Worcestershire sauce and brown sugar. Reserve 3 tablespoons sauce for serving.
- Grill pork, covered, over medium heat or broil 4 in. from heat 4-5 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 145°, brushing with remaining sauce during the last 3 minutes of cooking. Let stand 5 minutes before serving. Serve with reserved sauce. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Molasses-Glazed Pork Chops in Simple & Delicious August/September 2013, p20
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Molasses-Glazed Pork Chops
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review