Better hide these if you want any leftit's hard to eat just one! Good thing they're quick to make.Zelda Halloran, Dallas, Texas
27 ServingsPrep: 20 min. Bake: 15 min.
- 1 cup butter, softened
- 1/4 cup light molasses
- 2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups Diamond of California Chopped Walnuts
- Confectioners' sugar
- In a bowl, cream butter and molasses. Combine flour and salt;
- gradually add to creamed mixture. Stir in walnuts.
- Roll into 1-in. balls. Place 1 in. apart on greased baking sheets.
- Bake at 350° for 15 minutes or until set. Remove to wire racks
- to cool. Roll cooled cookies in confectioners' sugar. Yield: 4-1/2
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (2 each) equals 159 calories, 12 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 18 mg cholesterol, 114 mg sodium, 11 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 3 g protein.