Moist Wild Rice Bread Recipe
- 1 cup water (70° to 80°)
- 4-1/2 teaspoons canola oil
- 4-1/2 teaspoons molasses
- 1-1/2 teaspoons salt
- 2-3/4 cups bread flour
- 1 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 1-3/4 teaspoons active dry yeast
- 3/4 cup Vegetable Wild Rice or cooked wild rice
- 1. In bread machine pan, place the first seven ingredients in order suggested by manufacturer. Select basic bread setting. Choose crust color and loaf size if available. Bake according to bread machine directions (check dough after 5 minutes of mixing; add 1 to 2 tablespoons of water or flour if needed).
- 2. Just before the final kneading (your machine may audibly signal this), add the rice. Yield: 1 loaf (1-1/2 pounds).
1 slice: 94 calories, 1g fat (trace saturated fat), 0mg cholesterol, 222mg sodium, 18g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 3g protein
Reviews for Moist Wild Rice Bread
"I HAVEN'T MADE THIS RECIPE BUT I WAS WONDERING WHAT THE VEGETABLE WILD RICE WAS. AND WHERE YOU WOULD GET IT."