Moist Walnut Brownies
"My family loves these moist brownies," Teresa writes. The recipe makes a big pan, so you have lots of treats to share.
24 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 35 min.
- 4 cups Brownie Mix
- 4 eggs
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1-1/3 cups chopped walnuts
- 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- In a bowl, combine the brownie mix, eggs and vanilla. Fold in the
- walnuts and chocolate chips. Pour into a greased 13-in. x 9-in.
- baking pan. Bake at 350° for 35 minutes or until a toothpick
- inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool on a wire rack.
- Yield: 2 dozen.