- 1 bone-in turkey breast (about 7 pounds)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1-1/2 cups Italian dressing
- Place turkey breast in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Combine the seasonings; sprinkle over turkey. Pour dressing over the top.
- Cover and bake at 325° for 2 to 2-1/2 hours or until a thermometer reads 170°, basting occasionally with pan drippings. Let stand for 10 minutes before slicing. Yield: 12-14 servings.
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Moist Turkey Breast
Sort By :
"Saving recipe for sure! Looking fwd. to making very soon!!! As with all Taste of Home recipes, this will be a winner!! Thank You for sharing."
"Moist, delicious, and easy! Great recipe - thanks for sharing!"
"Easy and tasty! Turkey is flavorful and moist. Smells great while roasting!"