- 1 bone-in turkey breast (about 7 pounds)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1-1/2 cups Italian dressing
- Place turkey breast in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Combine the seasonings; sprinkle over turkey. Pour dressing over the top.
- Cover and bake at 325° for 2 to 2-1/2 hours or until a thermometer reads 170°, basting occasionally with pan drippings. Let stand for 10 minutes before slicing. Yield: 12-14 servings.
Reviews for Moist Turkey Breast
"With the Italian dressing, can you make gravy? Seems as if it would be a strange taste for gravy."
"I made this turkey breast today, It was the best turkey breast I ever made. I didn't measure anything. I just sprinkled the seasonings on and poured the Italian dressing over. I covered it. Then basted every hour. 8lb breast cooked for 3 hours. So juicy and flavorful. I will be making this again."
"Saving recipe for sure! Looking fwd. to making very soon!!! As with all Taste of Home recipes, this will be a winner!! Thank You for sharing."
"Moist, delicious, and easy! Great recipe - thanks for sharing!"
"Easy and tasty! Turkey is flavorful and moist. Smells great while roasting!"
"making for my second time tonight. kids and husband love it. very flavorful and moist"
"Made this for Thanksgiving and we could not get over how moist this turkey breast was. Because I was making only a turkey breast I was concerned it would be dry. This was excellent! Will definitely be making again."
"We loved it! I did cook my Turkey longer and at a lower temperature. Very moist and tasty."