Moist Turkey Breast Recipe
- 1 bone-in turkey breast (about 7 pounds)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1-1/2 cups Italian dressing
- 1. Place turkey breast in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Combine the seasonings; sprinkle over turkey. Pour dressing over the top.
- 2. Cover and bake at 325° for 2 to 2-1/2 hours or until a thermometer reads 170°, basting occasionally with pan drippings. Let stand for 10 minutes before slicing. Yield: 12-14 servings.
1 each: 406 calories, 22g fat (5g saturated fat), 122mg cholesterol, 621mg sodium, 2g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 0 fiber), 47g protein.
Reviews for Moist Turkey Breast
"With the Italian dressing, can you make gravy? Seems as if it would be a strange taste for gravy."
"Saving recipe for sure! Looking fwd. to making very soon!!! As with all Taste of Home recipes, this will be a winner!! Thank You for sharing."
"Moist, delicious, and easy! Great recipe - thanks for sharing!"
"making for my second time tonight. kids and husband love it. very flavorful and moist"
"We loved it! I did cook my turkey longer and at a lower temperature. Very moist and tasty."
"This was seriously the easiest, best tasting turkey I have ever made. I did substitute a boneless 3 lb turkey breast because that is what I had, but everything else I did the same. My house smelled wonderful while it cooked, my husband, 3 year old son and I all loved it, and it was so easy to prepare. This will be a go to favorite from now on!"
"I made this for Easter. I put it on the grill in an aluminum pan with a foil cover for 2-1/4 hours. It was fantastic, and so easy! Thanks."
"This is the best turkey that I ever had. We were fighting over the leftovers!"
"It's so simple and tastes great. Received many good remarks about the tenderness and moistness."
"Absolutely delicious, moist and easy to prepare. Everyone commented on the terrific taste. Try it you won't be disappointed.I look forward to making it again."