Moist Turkey Breast
“My family always requests this turkey at family gatherings,” says Cindy Carlson of Ingleside Texas. “The Italian dressing adds zip and moistness that you don’t find in other recipes.”
12-14 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Bake: 2 hours + standing
- 1 bone-in turkey breast (about 7 pounds)
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1-1/2 cups Italian dressing
- Place turkey breast in a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish. Combine
- the seasonings; sprinkle over turkey. Pour dressing over the top.
- Cover and bake at 325° for 2 to 2-1/2 hours or until a
- thermometer reads 170°, basting occasionally with pan drippings.
- Let stand for 10 minutes before slicing. Yield: 12-14 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 each equals 406 calories, 22 g fat (5 g saturated fat), 122 mg cholesterol, 621 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 47 g protein.
Wine: Medium-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer