- 6 salmon fillets (4 ounces each)
- 1/2 teaspoon plus 2 tablespoons snipped fresh dill, divided
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 4 teaspoons cornstarch
- 2/3 cup reduced-sodium chicken broth
- 1/3 cup evaporated milk
- 1 tablespoon Dijon mustard
- 2 teaspoons lemon juice
- Place each salmon fillet on a double thickness of heavy-duty foil (about 12 in. square). Sprinkle with 1/2 teaspoon dill and pepper. Fold foil around salmon and seal tightly.
- Grill, covered, over high heat for 5-10 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork.
- In a small saucepan, combine the cornstarch, broth, milk, mustard, lemon juice and remaining dill. Bring to a boil over medium heat; cook and stir for 1-2 minutes or until thickened.
- Open foil packets carefully to allow steam to escape. Serve salmon with dill sauce. Yield: 6 servings.
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Moist Salmon with Dill Sauce
Sort By :
Easy and good.
I baked my foil packets in a 450 degree oven for 12 minutes. Very moist. The fresh dill sauce is really good.
awesome, easy sauce. Definitely a keeper!
I love both salmon and dill so it should be good.
YUM. Made the sauce with Tilapia, worked very well there too.
More Recipe Collections
- Condiments >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Fish Recipes >
- Grilled Fish >
- Grilled Salmon >
- Grilled Salmon Recipes >
- Grilling Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Recipes >
- Healthy Dinners >
- Healthy Main Dishes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >