- 2-1/2 cups sugar
- 1 cup canola oil
- 3 eggs
- 3 cups King Arthur Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 can (15 ounces) solid-pack pumpkin
- Confectioners' sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, combine sugar and oil until blended. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Combine flour, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt and cloves; add to egg mixture alternately with pumpkin, beating well after each addition.
- Transfer to a greased 10-in. fluted tube pan. Bake 60-65 minutes or until toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes before inverting onto a wire rack. Remove pan and cool completely. Dust with confectioners' sugar. Yield: 12-16 servings.
Reviews for Moist Pumpkin Bundt Cake(18)
Sort By :
This was great!! I used gluten free flour to make it less fattening.......it was Awesome. Added about 1 cup of raisins also. I will be making this for my holiday table.
Just made this cake today and it is wonderful! I substituted 3/4 cup or applesauce and 1/4 cup of organic coconut oil for the cup of canola oil. I also substituted pumpkin pie spice for the cloves and it has a wonderful pumpkin spice flavor and the cake turned out unbelievably moist. I will definitely be keeping this recipe!
Loved this! Made for my son's birthday yesterday. Served with butter pecan ice cream, huge hit!
I love pumpkin!!! That said, I also love this cake. So easy, and really foolproof. I make it all year round, and have shared the recipe many times. Definitely on my list of holiday must haves!,