- 2-1/2 cups sugar
- 1 cup canola oil
- 3 eggs
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 can (15 ounces) solid-pack pumpkin
- Confectioners' sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, combine sugar and oil until blended. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Combine flour, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt and cloves; add to egg mixture alternately with pumpkin, beating well after each addition.
- Transfer to a greased 10-in. fluted tube pan. Bake 60-65 minutes or until toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes before inverting onto a wire rack. Remove pan and cool completely. Dust with confectioners' sugar. Yield: 12-16 servings.
Reviews for Moist Pumpkin Bundt Cake
Sort By :
"This is so good!"
"I also added ginger, allspice, and vanilla as previously recommended along with chopped walnuts. I also substituted whole wheat flour, eliminated the oil by using one cup of applesauce. Same baking time and temp. Baked beautifully and tasted fabulously. My hungry son had 4 slices after football practice! Will make again!"
"So good! Very moist & delicious. I used pumpkin pie spice ~ perfect flavor!"
"Very good, moist cake. I added chopped walnuts, and omitted the confectioners sugar at the end. Everyone enjoyed this cake."
"This is one of my favorite fall recipes. It comes together easily, uses ingredients I typically have on hand (once I get the pumpkin!), and tastes delicious. It's pretty dusted with powdered sugar (as shown in the photo), but I sometimes instead drizzle it with a vanilla or cinnamon glaze."