- 2-1/2 cups sugar
- 1 cup canola oil
- 3 eggs
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 can (15 ounces) solid-pack pumpkin
- Confectioners' sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, combine sugar and oil until blended. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Combine flour, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt and cloves; add to egg mixture alternately with pumpkin, beating well after each addition.
- Transfer to a greased 10-in. fluted tube pan. Bake 60-65 minutes or until toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes before inverting onto a wire rack. Remove pan and cool completely. Dust with confectioners' sugar. Yield: 12-16 servings.
Reviews for Moist Pumpkin Bundt Cake
"I was running low on butter, so I needed a cake recipe that called for oil. This recipe was just what I was looking for! I frosted it with cream cheese frosting."
"This has been my go to pumpkin cake recipe for the past couple of years. I make this at least a half a dozen times during the fall season. I love that it's so easy and not time consuming. It's very moist, light, and refreshing. I've made this cake for church groups and family, everyone loves it. Sometimes I'll drizzle vanilla icing on it instead if powder sugar."
"Very moist! Made a beautiful bundt cake. I made a pumpkin spice drizzle then sprinkled with pecans."
"Moist and delicious!"
"lovely cake...nice and moist with a wonderful flavour"