- 2-1/2 cups sugar
- 1 cup canola oil
- 3 eggs
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 can (15 ounces) solid-pack pumpkin
- Confectioners' sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, combine sugar and oil until blended. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Combine flour, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt and cloves; add to egg mixture alternately with pumpkin, beating well after each addition.
- Transfer to a greased 10-in. fluted tube pan. Bake 60-65 minutes or until toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes before inverting onto a wire rack. Remove pan and cool completely. Dust with confectioners' sugar. Yield: 12-16 servings.
Reviews for Moist Pumpkin Bundt Cake
Sort By :
"Tastes fantastic and the entire family loved it!"
"being a busy farm family, I appreciate recipes that are simple and turn out great. this cake was so easy to put together & get in the oven in the am., and the whole house smelled wonderful. Tastes every bit as good as it smells. thank you - this is a keeper!"
"This is the PERFECT Fall recipe! The ingredients are readily available in the pantry and easy to make. I used 2 tsp of pumpkin spice (all I had in the pantry) and it turned out just fine. It's the perfect dessert to bring for a potluck or family gathering. The cake doesn't need any additional powdered sugar in my opinion. It is sweet enough! I baked mine in a Nordic Ware Platinum series 12 cup bundt pan and it's the only bundt pan I recommend. It won't stick (and I only used nonstick spray; no additional flour dusting needed). This recipe does not disappoint!"
"I would give this a 3.5 star rating. Since we are not fans of the spices in the recipe, I used 1 tsp of pumpkin pie spice and a little less than 1 tsp of cinnamon. I used 1/2 cup less sugar than recipe called for. I also tossed in a handful of chocolate chips and walnuts. We took it to a friends for a dinner and everyone liked it. It tasted better the second day and it was still very moist."
"I made this cake for the first time Nov. 2014. It is really good and moist. It rose up so nicely! I brought it to work and the crew loved it. I might add a little more Cinnamon the next time around and use a glaze instead of sprinkling the powdered sugar. It is definitely be a favorite at my house."