- 2-1/2 cups sugar
- 1 cup canola oil
- 3 eggs
- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1 can (15 ounces) solid-pack pumpkin
- Confectioners' sugar
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, combine sugar and oil until blended. Add eggs, one at a time, beating well after each addition. Combine flour, baking soda, cinnamon, nutmeg, salt and cloves; add to egg mixture alternately with pumpkin, beating well after each addition.
- Transfer to a greased 10-in. fluted tube pan. Bake 60-65 minutes or until toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes before inverting onto a wire rack. Remove pan and cool completely. Dust with confectioners' sugar. Yield: 12-16 servings.
Reviews for Moist Pumpkin Bundt Cake
Sort By :
"I made this cake for the first time Nov. 2014. It is really good and moist. It rose up so nicely! I brought it to work and the crew loved it. I might add a little more Cinnamon the next time around and use a glaze instead of sprinkling the powdered sugar. It is definitely be a favorite at my house."
"Very good & moist, even after 2 days. Took it to work and everyone enjoyed it also."
"Made this for the first time today, with only some small tweaks. Used half white/half brown sugar, and 1/2 c. oil and 1/2 c. cinnamon applesauce instead of all oil. Otherwise followed the recipe exactly. It was very easy to put together, baked perfectly in 60 minutes in my 350 oven and the yummy smell permeated the whole house. Turned out of the pan after 20 minutes with no sticking or breakage. I glazed it with a maple glaze when it was completely cool. The cake turned out moist with a lovely dense texture and the taste is delicious. Next time I'll throw in some chopped walnuts and dried cranberries for textural interest. This will be an autumn favorite in the years ahead."
"Great recipe. I added mini chocolate chip and some chopped walnuts but used less sugar. My family loved it. Thanks for sharing"
"Heavenly - like pumpkin bread only much better. After covering overnight, it is so moist, it doesn't need any frosting. It won't last long."