- 3-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons ground allspice
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 4 eggs
- 1 can (15 ounces) solid-pack pumpkin
- 3/4 cup canola oil
- 2/3 cup water
- In a large bowl, combine the dry ingredients. In another bowl, whisk the eggs, pumpkin, oil and water. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Pour into three greased 8-in. x 4-in. loaf pans.
- Bake at 350° for 50-60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks to cool completely. Yield: 3 loaves (16 slices each).
Reviews for Moist Pumpkin Bread
Sort By :
Very good. Will make it again.
Very easy and really moist. I'm making my second batch tonight!
This is one of my Fall/Holiday go-to recipes. I usually double the batch, because I'm too cheap to buy the little cans of pumpkin and then make several mini loaves to give as gifts.
I love this bread! It is so easy to make and so soft!! I will definitely make this again and again!