- 3-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 3 cups sugar
- 2 teaspoons baking soda
- 2 teaspoons salt
- 2 teaspoons ground allspice
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1/2 teaspoon ground cloves
- 4 eggs
- 1 can (15 ounces) solid-pack pumpkin
- 3/4 cup canola oil
- 2/3 cup water
- In a large bowl, combine the dry ingredients. In another bowl, whisk the eggs, pumpkin, oil and water. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Pour into three greased 8-in. x 4-in. loaf pans.
- Bake at 350° for 50-60 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks to cool completely. Yield: 3 loaves (16 slices each).
Reviews for Moist Pumpkin Bread
Sort By :
"Very good. Will make it again."
"Very easy and really moist. I'm making my second batch tonight!"
"This is one of my Fall/Holiday go-to recipes. I usually double the batch, because I'm too cheap to buy the little cans of pumpkin and then make several mini loaves to give as gifts."
"I love this bread! It is so easy to make and so soft!! I will definitely make this again and again!"