Moist Potato Pancakes Recipe
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups grated peeled potatoes
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 2 to 4 tablespoons canola oil
- 1. In a large bowl, whisk the flour, egg, milk, salt and pepper. Pat potatoes dry; stir into egg mixture. Add onion.
- 2. In a large nonstick skillet, heat 2 tablespoons oil over medium heat. Pour batter by 1/4 cupfuls into skillet; cook for 2-3 minutes on each side or until golden brown, adding more oil as needed. Serve with applesauce. Yield: 6 pancakes.
2 each: 227 calories, 12g fat (2g saturated fat), 74mg cholesterol, 823mg sodium, 26g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 2g fiber), 5g protein.
Reviews for Moist Potato Pancakes
"I use my inside grill and I omit a lot of oil and cook more at a time."