Moist Potato Pancakes Recipe
- 2 tablespoons all-purpose flour
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup milk
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups grated peeled potatoes
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 2 to 4 tablespoons canola oil
- 1. In a large bowl, whisk the flour, egg, milk, salt and pepper. Pat potatoes dry; stir into egg mixture. Add onion.
- 2. In a large nonstick skillet, heat 2 tablespoons oil over medium heat. Pour batter by 1/4 cupfuls into skillet; cook for 2-3 minutes on each side or until golden brown, adding more oil as needed. Serve with applesauce. Yield: 6 pancakes.
2 each: 227 calories, 12g fat (2g saturated fat), 74mg cholesterol, 823mg sodium, 26g carbohydrate (2g sugars, 2g fiber), 5g protein.
Reviews for Moist Potato Pancakes
"These potato pancakes reminded me of home. Delicious!"
"I use my inside grill and I omit a lot of oil and cook more at a time."