Moist Pineapple Banana Bread Recipe
- 3 cups King Arthur Unbleached All-Purpose Flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 eggs
- 1-1/4 cups canola oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained
- 2 cups mashed ripe bananas (4 to 5 medium)
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, salt, baking soda and cinnamon. In another bowl, whisk the eggs, oil and vanilla; add pineapple and bananas. Stir into the dry ingredients just until moistened. Pour into two greased 8-in. x 4-in. loaf pans.
- Bake at 350° for 60-65 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks. Yield: 2 loaves (16 slices each).
Reviews for Moist Pineapple Banana Bread(24)
Sort By :
Amazing Banana Bread ! I had doubled it and it turned out beautifully ! The only addition it did for "tropical fun" was throwing in some coconut ....
It was good. I would make again but add nuts.
My family really loved this bread! We didn't have crushed pineapples, so I just drained some pineapple chunks and blended them - it worked great!
This was good, but not worth ditching my longtime banana bread recipe. I tried it because I thought the pineapple would add some flavor to plain old banana bread, but it just made the slices more chewy, and not in a good way. I kept feeling like shreds of pineapple were getting stuck in my teeth.
Delicious, so moist and flavorful, everyone loved it. Next time I'm going to try replacing some of the oil with applesauce. I made a large loaf and 2 very small loaves. Wonderful!