- 3 cups all-purpose flour
- 2 cups sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 3 eggs
- 1-1/4 cups canola oil
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 can (8 ounces) crushed pineapple, drained
- 2 cups mashed ripe bananas (4 to 5 medium)
- In a large bowl, combine the flour, sugar, salt, baking soda and cinnamon. In another bowl, whisk the eggs, oil and vanilla; add pineapple and bananas. Stir into the dry ingredients just until moistened. Pour into two greased 8-in. x 4-in. loaf pans.
- Bake at 350° for 60-65 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean. Cool for 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks. Yield: 2 loaves (16 slices each).
Reviews for Moist Pineapple Banana Bread
Sort By :
"Very good and moist!"
"This bread was delicious, although still prefer BEST EVER BANANA BREAD (recipe at TOH). Thank You for sharing."
"I have nothing bad to say about this recipe! It was amazing and won the taste buds of all age groups both children and adults in our home! It is extremely moist. The only thing I did different was add 4 extra ounces of crushed pineapples, and put less oil in- I only put 1 cup of oil as opposed to the 1 1/4 that the recipe originally calls for. This bread was great and I will definitely make it again!"
"Amazing Banana Bread ! I had doubled it and it turned out beautifully ! The only addition it did for "tropical fun" was throwing in some coconut ...."