Moist N Tender Wings Recipe
- 5 pounds chicken wings (about 25 wings)
- 1 bottle (12 ounces) chili sauce
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon salsa
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 3 drops hot pepper sauce
- 1. Cut chicken wings into three sections; discard wing tips. Place wings in a 5-qt. slow cooker.
- 2. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; pour over chicken. Stir to coat. Cook, covered, on low 3-4 hours or until chicken is tender. Yield: about 4 dozen.
3 each: 197 calories, 11g fat (3g saturated fat), 46mg cholesterol, 478mg sodium, 10g carbohydrate (7g sugars, 0 fiber), 15g protein.
Reviews for Moist N Tender Wings
"Horrible. Tasted just like regular chicken. Very bland."
"Terrific wings for those of us who don't like really hot or spicy food."
"Family requests this at the Holidays every year"
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer