Moist N Tender Wings Recipe
- 5 pounds chicken wings (about 25 wings)
- 1 bottle (12 ounces) chili sauce
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon salsa
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 3 drops hot pepper sauce
- 1. Cut chicken wings into three sections; discard wing tips. Place wings in a 5-qt. slow cooker.
- 2. In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; pour over chicken. Stir to coat. Cook, covered, on low 3-4 hours or until chicken is tender. Yield: about 4 dozen.
1 serving (3 each) equals 197 calories, 11 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 46 mg cholesterol, 478 mg sodium, 10 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 15 g protein.
Reviews for Moist N Tender Wings
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer