Moist N Tender Wings Recipe
- 5 pounds chicken wings (about 25 wings)
- 1 bottle (12 ounces) chili sauce
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 1/4 cup molasses
- 2 tablespoons Worcestershire sauce
- 6 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 tablespoon chili powder
- 1 tablespoon salsa
- 1 teaspoon garlic salt
- 3 drops hot pepper sauce
- Cut chicken wings into three sections; discard wing tips. Place the wings in a 5-qt. slow cooker.
- In a small bowl, combine the remaining ingredients; pour over chicken. Stir to coat. Cover and cook on low for 6-8 hours or until chicken is tender. Yield: about 4 dozen.
Originally published as Moist N Tender Wings in Quick Cooking May/June 2004, p53
Medium-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Moist N Tender Wings
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Feb. 16, 2012
Terrific wings for those of us who don't like really hot or spicy food.
Reviewed Jan. 30, 2010
Family requests this at the Holidays every year