I wanted a healthy, flavorful chicken recipe that was fast, easy and a real crowd-pleaser. I got lucky and hit the jackpot with this one! —Kali Wraspir, Olympia, Washington
- 4 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (6 ounces each)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon herbes de Provence
- 2 teaspoons grated lemon peel
- 3 tablespoons lemon juice
- Sprinkle chicken with salt and pepper. In a large ovenproof skillet coated with cooking spray, brown chicken in oil. Sprinkle herbes de Provence and lemon peel over chicken; add lemon juice to pan.
- Bake, uncovered, at 375° for 12-15 minutes or until a thermometer reads 170°. Yield: 4 servings.
Originally published as Moist Lemon Herb Chicken in Healthy Cooking February/March 2012, p53
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Moist Lemon Herb Chicken
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Nov. 4, 2014
"Very simple, very tasty. I loved the lemon flavor so much I used the pan drippings to dip my chicken in as I are it."