Moist Lemon Chicken Recipe
- 3/4 cup water
- 1/4 cup lemon juice
- 2 tablespoons dried minced onion
- 1 tablespoon dried parsley flakes
- 1 tablespoon Worcestershire sauce
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon dill seed
- 1/2 teaspoon salt, optional
- 1/2 teaspoon curry powder
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- 1 broiler/fryer chicken (3 to 3-1/2 pounds), cut up
- 1. In a large resealable plastic bag, combine the first 10 ingredients; add chicken. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 4-6 hours.
- 2. Drain and discard marinade. Grill chicken, covered, over low heat for 50-60 minutes or until juices run clear, turning several times. Yield: 4 servings.
2 piece: 219 calories, 6g fat (0g saturated fat), 96mg cholesterol, 132mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (0g sugars, 0g fiber), 36g protein Diabetic Exchanges:4 lean meat
Reviews for Moist Lemon Chicken
"We are low-sodium and am always on the lookout for flavorful meals within our sodium restrictions. What a wonderful combination of flavors. I marinated skinless/boneless breasts. I was going to broil them but sauteed them instead, I didn't want to heat up the house with the oven. They were delicious and OMG did my house smell good! Definitely gonna make this again."
Full-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.