Moist Italian Turkey Breast Recipe
This recipe renders some of the juiciest turkey I have ever eaten. High in lean protein, it’s a smart entree for a special occasion.
- 1 pound medium carrots, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 2 medium onions, cut into wedges
- 3 celery ribs, cut into 2-inch pieces
- 1 can (14-1/2 ounces) chicken broth
- 1 bone-in turkey breast (6 to 7 pounds), thawed and skin removed
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1-1/2 teaspoons seasoned salt
- 1 teaspoon Italian seasoning
- 1/2 teaspoon pepper
- In a 6- or 7-qt. slow cooker, combine the carrots, onions, celery and broth. Place turkey in slow cooker. Brush with oil. Sprinkle with seasoned salt, Italian seasoning and pepper.
- Cover and cook on low for 5-6 hours or until meat is tender. Let stand for 15 minutes before slicing. Serve with vegetables. Yield: 12 servings.
Originally published as Moist Italian Turkey Breast in Taste of Home Everyday Slow Cooker & One Dish Recipes Annual 2012, p39
Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer
Reviews for Moist Italian Turkey Breast(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
More Recipe Collections
- Carrot Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Potluck Dinner Recipes >
- Potluck Recipes >
- Slow Cooker Recipes >
- Slow Cooker Turkey >
- Thanksgiving Dinner Recipes >
- Thanksgiving Main Dishes >