Moist Herbed Pork Chops Recipe
- 1 cup unsweetened pineapple juice
- 2/3 cup dry white wine or chicken broth
- 2 tablespoons brown sugar
- 1 garlic clove, minced
- 1/2 teaspoon dried rosemary, crushed
- 4 bone-in center-cut pork loin chops (3/4 inch thick and 7 ounces each)
- In a large bowl, combine the first five ingredients; stir until sugar is dissolved. Pour 1-1/2 cups into a large resealable plastic bag; add pork chops. Seal bag and turn to coat; refrigerate for 8 hours or overnight. Cover and refrigerate remaining marinade for basting.
- Drain and discard marinade. Using long-handled tongs, moisten a paper towel with cooking oil and lightly coat the grill rack. Grill pork, covered, over medium heat or broil 4-5 in. from the heat for 4-5 minutes on each side or until a thermometer reads 145°, basting frequently with reserved marinade. Let meat stand for 5 minutes before serving. Yield: 4 servings.
Enjoy this recipe with a full-bodied white wine such as Chardonnay or Viognier.
Reviews for Moist Herbed Pork Chops(4)
Sort By :
Can you do these in a slow cooker?
To bake pork chops, Heat oven to 350 degrees. In 10 inch skillet, brown pork chops over medium heat. Arrange the pork chops in a baking dish with a little of the marinade. Cover with aluminum foil and back for 60-70 minutes or until thermometer reads 160Â°, basting frequently. Enjoy!
Re: Moist Herbed Pork Chops
What other method is an option for cooking these pork chops? The recipe said "If grilling", which isn't an option in our part of the country in the winter.
YOU SAY "IF GRILLING" WHAT ABOUT BAKING IF YOU LIVE IN THE NORTH IT IS NOT ALWAYS POSSIBLE TO GRILL AND I JUST WONDERED SINCE YOU SAID "IF GRILLING" THANKS THIS SOUNDS GREAT I'LL TRY IT SOON
More Recipe Collections
- BBQ Pork Recipes >
- Comfort Food Dinner Recipes >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Diabetic Dinner Recipes >
- Diabetic Recipes >
- Dinner Recipes >
- Father's Day Dinners >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Grilled Pork Recipes >
- Grilling Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Dinner Recipes >
- Healthy Dinners >
- Healthy Main Dishes >
- Healthy Recipes >
- July 4th Dinner >
- July 4th Recipes >
- Labor Day Main Dishes >
- Labor Day Recipes >
- Low Carb Dinner Recipes >
- Low Carb Recipes >
- Low Fat Dinner Recipes & Main Dishes >
- Low Fat Recipes >
- Low Sodium Dinner Recipes >
- Low Sodium Recipes >
- Memorial Day Dinners >
- Memorial Day Recipes >