- 1/3 cup butter, melted
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 teaspoon garlic powder
- 1/4 to 1/2 teaspoon salt, optional
- 1/2 cup seasoned bread crumbs
- 1/4 cup finely shredded cheddar cheese
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan cheese
- Dash pepper
- 6 boneless skinless chicken breast halves (4 ounces each)
- In a shallow bowl, combine butter, garlic, garlic powder and salt if desired. In another bowl, combine bread crumbs, cheeses and pepper. Dip chicken in butter mixture, then coat with crumb mixture.
- Place in a 13-in. x 9-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Cover and bake at 350° for 45-50 minutes or until chicken juices run clear. Yield: 6 servings.
Reviews for Moist Garlic Chicken
"Delicious and easy - my favorite kind of entree! Thanks!"
"I've used this recipe for years, and my family loves it!!!"
"This was delicious and another great way to cook chicken in the oven. The smells when cooking are great and the garlic flavor is perfect. Definitely will keep making this."
"Outstanding flavor! I agree with the others re leaving uncovered the last 20 minutes.Thank you for printing such a wonderful recipe."
"Really easy. VERY moist - even when internal temp is well above 170. My picky toddler loved it."
"This was so easy and delicious. The best garlic flavored food I have ever eaten."
"We loved this! I'll definitely be making it again soon."
"My son is a garlic fiend. He loved this!"
"To achieve a somewhat crunchy coating, I cooked the chicken, covered, for 25 min., then uncovered, for 12 min. Next time I'll try covered for 20 and uncovered for 10. -Lori in WI."