Moist Fudgy Brownies Recipe
These brownies taste so good. I use them to satisfy my chocolate cravings.—LaVerne Yeager, St. Thomas, Pennsylvania
- 2 cups (12 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
- 1 cup butter, cubed
- 4 eggs
- 1 cup sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1-1/4 cups all-purpose flour
- 1 cup chopped pecans
- 1 teaspoon confectioners' sugar
- 1. In a microwave, melt chocolate chips and butter; stir until smooth. Cool slightly. In a large bowl, beat eggs and sugar. Stir in vanilla and chocolate mixture. Gradually add flour and mix well. Stir in nuts.
- 2. Pour into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° for 25-30 minutes or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean (do not overbake). Cool on a wire rack. Sprinkle with confectioners' sugar. Yield: 1-1/2 dozen.
One serving (1 each) equals 307 calories, 21 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 75 mg cholesterol, 118 mg sodium, 31 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 4 g protein.
© 2015 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC