"I love to serve guests this moist flavorful pork," informs Kimberley Scasny of Douglasville, Georgia. "You don't have to slave away in the kitchen to prepare it, yet it tastes like a gourmet meal."
- 1 boneless rolled pork loin roast (2-1/2 to 3 pounds)
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1 can (14 ounces) whole-berry cranberry sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1 teaspoon grated orange peel
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cloves
- 1/8 teaspoon ground nutmeg
- Cut roast in half and place in a 3-qt. slow cooker; sprinkle with salt and pepper. Combine the remaining ingredients; pour over roast. Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours or until a meat thermometer reads 160°. Let stand 10 minutes before slicing. Yield: 6-8 servings.
Originally published as Cranberry Pork Roast in Quick Cooking November/December 1999, p35
Light-Bodied Red Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied red wine such as Pinot Noir.
Reviews for Moist Cranberry Pork Roast
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review