8 ServingsPrep: 20 min. Cook: 4 hours
- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 1/2 cup egg substitute
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups frozen corn
- 1 can (14-3/4 ounces) cream-style corn
- 1 cup yellow cornmeal
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Gradually
- beat in milk. Beat in the egg substitute, butter, salt, cayenne and
- pepper until blended. Stir in the remaining ingredients.
- Pour into a greased 3-qt. slow cooker. Cover and cook on low for 4-5
- hours or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean.
- Yield: 8 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving equals 350 calories, 18 g fat (11 g saturated fat), 54 mg cholesterol, 525 mg sodium,