- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 2 eggs, beaten
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups frozen corn
- 1 can (14-3/4 ounces) cream-style corn
- 1 cup yellow cornmeal
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Gradually beat in eggs. Beat in the milk, butter, salt, cayenne and pepper until blended. Stir in the remaining ingredients.
- Pour into a greased 3-qt. slow cooker. Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Moist Corn Spoon Bread in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2012, p23
Reviews for Moist Corn Spoon Bread
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Feb. 6, 2016
"I made this in the oven at 350 for 45 minutes and it turned out great! The cayenne gave it a nice kick!"