- 1 package (8 ounces) cream cheese, softened
- 2 tablespoons sugar
- 1 cup 2% milk
- 1/2 cup egg substitute
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon cayenne pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon pepper
- 2 cups frozen corn
- 1 can (14-3/4 ounces) cream-style corn
- 1 cup yellow cornmeal
- 1 cup (4 ounces) shredded Monterey Jack cheese
- 3 green onions, thinly sliced
- In a large bowl, beat cream cheese and sugar until smooth. Gradually beat in milk. Beat in the egg substitute, butter, salt, cayenne and pepper until blended. Stir in the remaining ingredients.
- Pour into a greased 3-qt. slow cooker. Cover and cook on low for 4-5 hours or until a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Moist Corn Spoon Bread in Taste of Home's Holiday & Celebrations Cookbook Annual 2012, p23
Reviews for Moist Corn Spoon Bread(0)
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review