- 1 egg, lightly beaten
- 1-1/2 cups fresh or frozen corn, thawed
- 1 can (8-1/4 ounces) cream-style corn
- 1 package (8-1/2 ounces) corn bread/muffin mix
- 1 cup (8 ounces) fat-free plain yogurt
- 1/4 cup reduced-calorie stick margarine, melted
- In a large bowl, combine all the ingredients. Pour into an 8-in. square baking dish coated with cooking spray.
- Bake at 350° for 35-40 minutes or until edges are lightly browned and a toothpick inserted near the center comes out clean. Let stand for 10 minutes before cutting. Serve warm. Yield: 9 servings.
Originally published as Moist Corn Bread in Country Woman July/August 2003, p36
Reviews for Moist Corn Bread
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jul. 29, 2012
"Hands down THE best corn bread recipe. This could be a dessert!"
Reviewed Mar. 14, 2011
"Very good and very moist. Needed to cook quite a bit longer but well worth it. Will definately make again and again."