- Bake 25-30 minutes. Cool 10 minutes before removing from pans. Cool
- on wire racks.
- Meanwhile, for icing, combine milk and flour in a saucepan; cook
- until thick. Cover and refrigerate.
- In a bowl, beat butter, shortening, sugar and vanilla until creamy.
- Add chilled milk mixture and beat 10 minutes. Frost cooled cake.
- Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 1 serving (1 piece) equals 636 calories, 37 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 61 mg cholesterol, 549 mg sodium, 73 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 6 g protein.