- Fill greased or paper-lined muffin cups three-fourths full. Bake at
- 375° for 18-20 minutes or until a toothpick comes out clean.
- Cool for 5 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks. Serve
- warm. Wrap remaining muffins in foil and freeze for up to 3 months.
- To use frozen muffins: Thaw at room temperature. Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.
Nutritional Facts: 1 muffin equals 149 calories, 4 g fat (2 g saturated fat), 23 mg cholesterol, 256 mg sodium, 28 g carbohydrate, 2 g fiber, 3 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 2 starch, 1/2 fat.