- 2-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1-1/4 cups sugar
- 2 packages (3.4 ounces each) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1-1/4 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 5 eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 cups mashed ripe bananas (4 to 5 medium)
- 1 cup canola oil
- 1 teaspoon McCormick® Pure Vanilla Extract
- 1 cup chopped nuts, optional
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, combine first six ingredients. In a large bowl, whisk eggs, bananas, oil and vanilla. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Stir in nuts if desired.
- Transfer to two greased 8x4-in. loaf pans. Bake 55-65 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks. Yield: 2 loaves (12 slices each).
Reviews for Moist Banana Bread
Sort By :
"I make this banana bread when ever I need to use up bananas. It's my favorite."
"The best banana bread I've ever made. Loved how moist it stayed. My daughter who doesn't like bananas cooked in anything loved this bread."
"Wonderful flavor just as is, but for the fall I step it up a notch, by replacing the vanilla instantwith pumpkin spice instant pudding (most markets only carry this in the fall in SoCal). Wow, now the best Pumpkin Banana Bread ever!"
"I used banana cream pudding it gave it a better flavor and I also used walnuts which gives it more of the banana bread consistancy, I loved it so did my family and friends. I'm making it again today. :)"