Moist Banana Bread Recipe
- 2-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
- 1-1/4 cups sugar
- 2 packages (3.4 ounces each) instant vanilla pudding mix
- 1-1/4 teaspoons baking soda
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 1 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 5 Eggland's Best Eggs, lightly beaten
- 2 cups mashed ripe bananas (4 to 5 medium)
- 1 cup canola oil
- 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup chopped nuts, optional
- Preheat oven to 350°. In a large bowl, combine first six ingredients. In a large bowl, whisk eggs, bananas, oil and vanilla. Stir into dry ingredients just until moistened. Stir in nuts if desired.
- Transfer to two greased 8x4-in. loaf pans. Bake 55-65 minutes or until a toothpick inserted in center comes out clean. Cool 10 minutes before removing from pans to wire racks. Yield: 2 loaves (12 slices each).
Reviews for Moist Banana Bread(29)
Sort By :
Wonderful flavor just as is, but for the fall I step it up a notch, by replacing the vanilla instant
with pumpkin spice instant pudding (most markets only carry this in the fall in SoCal). Wow, now the best Pumpkin Banana Bread ever!
I used banana cream pudding it gave it a better flavor and I also used walnuts which gives it more of the banana bread consistancy, I loved it so did my family and friends. I'm making it again today. :)
Probably the most moist banana bread I've ever made! Next time instead of using bananas I'm going to try apples. Been looking for a good Jewish apple cake recipe and the batter in this recipe is definitely the right texture.
I have used this recipe many times in the past year and it is excellent!