Moist Baked Fish Recipe
- 1/2 cup condensed cream of onion soup, undiluted
- 1 tablespoon 2% milk
- 3/4 pound perch, bluegill or catfish fillets
- Dash pepper
- 2 tablespoons butter, melted
- 1-1/2 teaspoons lemon juice
- 3/4 cup coarsely crushed sour cream and onion potato chips
- 1. In a shallow bowl, combine soup and milk; dip fillets. Place in an 11-in. x 7-in. baking dish coated with cooking spray. Sprinkle with pepper. Combine butter and lemon juice; drizzle over fillets. Top with potato chips.
- 2. Bake, uncovered, at 350° for 17-20 minutes or until fish flakes easily with a fork. Yield: 2 servings.
1 serving equals 410 calories, 22 g fat (10 g saturated fat), 189 mg cholesterol, 686 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 36 g protein.
Reviews for Moist Baked Fish
"My husband and I both enjoyed this recipe made with flounder & Halibut. I have never found cream of onion soup (perhaps it's an east coast item?) but substitute cream of celery. Pleasant. On my monthly rotation."
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.