Moist & Tender Turkey Breast
This easy dish will be very popular in your home: your family will love the taste and you will love how quickly it comes together. —Heidi Vawdrey, Riverton, Utah
12 ServingsPrep: 10 min. Cook: 4 hours
- 1 bone-in turkey breast (6 to 7 pounds)
- 1/2 cup water
- 4 fresh rosemary sprigs
- 4 garlic cloves, peeled
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- 1/2 teaspoon coarsely ground pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon salt
- Place turkey breast and water in a 6-qt. slow cooker. Place rosemary
- and garlic around turkey. Combine the brown sugar, pepper and salt;
- sprinkle over turkey. Cover and cook on low for 4-6 hours or until
- turkey is tender. Yield: 12 servings.
Nutritional Facts: 6 ounces cooked turkey equals 318 calories, 12 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 122 mg cholesterol, 154 mg sodium, 2 g carbohydrate, trace fiber, 47 g protein.
Wine: Medium-Bodied White Wine: Enjoy this recipe with a medium-bodied white wine such as Riesling or Gewürtztraminer