Mock Strawberry Cheesecake Tart Recipe
Whenever Kay Dispensire has a taste for cheesecake, she knows just how to "berry" her craving. "I head to the fridge and mix up this pretty strawberry dessert," she pens from Baton Rouge, Louisiana. "Sometimes, instead of sprinkling crumbs on top, I'll dip a whole graham cracker in the yummy fluff!"
TOTAL TIME: Prep/Total Time: 5 min. YIELD:1 servings
- 3 tablespoons fat-free whipped topping
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat cream cheese
- Sugar substitute equivalent to 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh strawberries
- 1/2 whole graham cracker, crumbled
- 1. In a small dessert dish, combine the whipped topping, cream cheese and sugar substitute until smooth. Stir in strawberries; sprinkle with cracker crumbs. Yield: 1 serving.
One serving equals 137 calories, 6 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 17 mg cholesterol, 139 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 fat.
© 2014 RDA Enthusiast Brands, LLC