Mock Strawberry Cheesecake Tart Recipe
- 3 tablespoons fat-free whipped topping
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat cream cheese
- Sugar substitute equivalent to 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh strawberries
- 1/2 whole graham cracker, crumbled
- 1. In a small dessert dish, combine the whipped topping, cream cheese and sugar substitute until smooth. Stir in strawberries; sprinkle with cracker crumbs. Yield: 1 serving.
One serving equals 137 calories, 6 g fat (3 g saturated fat), 17 mg cholesterol, 139 mg sodium, 16 g carbohydrate, 1 g fiber, 4 g protein. Diabetic Exchanges: 1 starch, 1 fat.
Reviews for Mock Strawberry Cheesecake Tart
"This is very good - satisfies the craving for something sweet without all the guilt. I used FF Cream Cheese and dropped it to about 100 calories, but next time will use the reduced fat. Not bad - but what's another 35 calories!"