Mock Strawberry Cheesecake Tart Recipe
Whenever Kay Dispensire has a taste for cheesecake, she knows just how to "berry" her craving. "I head to the fridge and mix up this pretty strawberry dessert," she pens from Baton Rouge, Louisiana. "Sometimes, instead of sprinkling crumbs on top, I'll dip a whole graham cracker in the yummy fluff!"
- 3 tablespoons fat-free whipped topping
- 2 tablespoons reduced-fat cream cheese
- Sugar substitute equivalent to 2 teaspoons sugar
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh strawberries
- 1/2 whole graham cracker, crumbled
- In a small dessert dish, combine the whipped topping, cream cheese and sugar substitute until smooth. Stir in strawberries; sprinkle with cracker crumbs. Yield: 1 serving.
Originally published as Mock Strawberry Cheesecake Tart in Light & Tasty August/September 2002, p63
Reviews for Mock Strawberry Cheesecake Tart
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Sort By :
Reviewed Jul. 11, 2013
This is very good - satisfies the craving for something sweet without all the guilt. I used FF Cream Cheese and dropped it to about 100 calories, but next time will use the reduced fat. Not bad - but what's another 35 calories!