Mock Ice Cream Sandwiches Recipe
- 2 cups fat-free whipped topping
- 1/2 cup miniature semisweet chocolate chips
- 8 whole chocolate graham crackers
- In a bowl, combine whipped topping and chocolate chips. Break or cut graham crackers in half. Spread whipped topping mixture over half of the crackers; top with remaining crackers. Wrap in plastic wrap and freeze for at least 1 hour. Yield: 8 sandwiches.
Sweet White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a sweet white wine such as Moscato or a sweet Riesling.
Reviews for Mock Ice Cream Sandwiches
Sort By :
I was tempted to eat 2 sandwiches and that's saying a lot coming from someone who doesn't care much for frozen treats. I think you can do a ton of different combinations with this recipe!
Also, George Costanza is that you? Too lazy to put a period I see...
Easy ,but it is a good dessert
More Recipe Collections
- Chocolate Chip Recipes >
- Chocolate Recipes >
- Comfort Food Desserts >
- Comfort Food Recipes >
- Desserts >
- Diabetic Desserts >
- Easy Dessert Recipes >
- Easy Recipes >
- Father's Day Recipes >
- Healthy Cooking Desserts >
- Healthy Desserts >
- Healthy Recipes >