Mock Crab Louis Salad Recipe
- 1/4 cup frozen peas, thawed and patted dry
- 3/4 cup cubed imitation crabmeat
- 2 tablespoons chopped celery
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped green pepper
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon ketchup
- 1/4 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Dash salt and pepper
- 2 lettuce leaves
- 1 hard-cooked egg, sliced
- 1/2 medium tomato, chopped
- 1. In a bowl, combine the peas, crab, celery, onion and green pepper. Combine the mayonnaise, ketchup, horseradish, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper; pour over crab mixture and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour or until chilled. Serve on a lettuce-lined plate with hard-cooked egg and tomato. Yield: 1 serving.
1 serving equals 560 calories, 39 g fat (6 g saturated fat), 242 mg cholesterol, 1,132 mg sodium, 30 g carbohydrate, 4 g fiber, 21 g protein.
Reviews for Mock Crab Louis Salad
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.