- 1/4 cup frozen peas, thawed and patted dry
- 3/4 cup cubed imitation crabmeat
- 2 tablespoons chopped celery
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped onion
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped green pepper
- 3 tablespoons mayonnaise
- 1 teaspoon ketchup
- 1/4 teaspoon prepared horseradish
- 1/4 teaspoon Worcestershire sauce
- Dash salt and pepper
- 2 lettuce leaves
- 1 hard-cooked egg, sliced
- 1/2 medium tomato, chopped
- In a bowl, combine the peas, crab, celery, onion and green pepper. Combine the mayonnaise, ketchup, horseradish, Worcestershire sauce, salt and pepper; pour over crab mixture and toss to coat. Cover and refrigerate for 1 hour or until chilled. Serve on a lettuce-lined plate with hard-cooked egg and tomato. Yield: 1 serving.
Originally published as Mock Crab Louis Salad in Cooking for 2 Spring 2006, p64
Light-Bodied White Wine
Enjoy this recipe with a light-bodied white wine such as Sauvignon Blanc or Pinot Grigio.
Reviews for Mock Crab Louis Salad
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Aug. 8, 2016
"Delicious! My husband loved it too!"