Mock Chinese Soup Recipe
- 2 cups water
- 1/2 cup canned mixed Chinese vegetables, drained
- 1/3 cup canned cut green beans, drained
- 1 green onion, diagonally sliced
- 1 teaspoon chicken bouillon granules
- 1. In a small saucepan, combine all ingredients. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 10-15 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 2 servings.
1 cup: 17 calories, 0 fat (0 saturated fat), 0 cholesterol, 580mg sodium, 3g carbohydrate (1g sugars, 1g fiber), 1g protein.
Reviews for Mock Chinese Soup
"I think the 'noodles' you are seeing are bean sprouts from the canned Chinese vegetables."
"I see some noodles in this soup. I think any noodles would be good. It does need a splash of tamari, miso, maybe a little rice vinegar and some chopped scallions. Also some marinated cooked pork, thin slices if one eats meat. : )"
"We really did not like. Thought it was bland."