- 2 cups water
- 1/2 cup canned mixed Chinese vegetables, drained
- 1/3 cup canned cut green beans, drained
- 1 green onion, diagonally sliced
- 1 teaspoon chicken bouillon granules
- In a small saucepan, combine all ingredients. Bring to a boil. Reduce heat; simmer, uncovered, for 10-15 minutes or until heated through. Yield: 2 servings.
Reviews for Mock Chinese Soup
"I think the 'noodles' you are seeing are bean sprouts from the canned Chinese vegetables."
"I see some noodles in this soup. I think any noodles would be good. It does need a splash of tamari, miso, maybe a little rice vinegar and some chopped scallions. Also some marinated cooked pork, thin slices if one eats meat. : )"
"We really did not like. Thought it was bland."