- 3 cups white grape juice, divided
- 2 cans (12 ounces each) ginger ale, chilled
- 1/2 cup chilled club soda
- Orange slices and sliced fresh strawberries
- Pour 2 cups juice into ice cube trays; freeze until set.
- Transfer ice cubes to a pitcher; add remaining juice. Slowly stir in ginger ale and club soda. Garnish with oranges and strawberries. Serve immediately. Yield: 8 servings.
Originally published as Mock Champagne in Country Woman April/May 2011, p44
Reviews for Mock Champagne
Please Log In or Join to add a rating and review.
Click stars to rate
Any changes to your rating or review will appear where you originally posted your review
Reviewed Sep. 16, 2012
"All the summer, my familly and friends ask this recipe each week-end...."